The immigration process is complex and can be overwhelming if you are not familiar with the process. The immigration lawyers at Herrán Law Firm in Hawaii can help you navigate the difficulties of immigration and provide updated, accurate and comprehensive advice and counsel for all of your concerns.
We keep careful track of the regular changes in the Immigration Laws so that we can maximize the effective representation of our clients, and we do not shy away from difficult or complex cases.
Although the emotional impact on you and your loved ones may be great during the immigration process, be assured that Herrán Law Firm will do everything in its power to help you begin a new era in your life.
There are many different types of immigration cases, petitions, and applications, each with its own requirements. Additionally, procedures and regulations are subject to frequent change. Experienced and effective representation by highly skilled and dedicated Immigration Attorneys can be invaluable to the success of any immigration matter. The Immigration Attorneys at Herrán Law Firm, have extensive experience in corporate immigration law, family immigration law, and business immigration law, including the following:
Family-Based Immigrant and Non-immigrant Visa Petitions
- Permanent Residence Applications for family members both in, and outside the U.S.
- Alien Relative Petitions
- Fiancé Petitions
- Consular Processing for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- Applications for Removal of Conditions
- Employment Authorization
- Document Replacement: Alien Registration Card, Naturalization Certificate, etc.
Employment-Based Visa Petitions
- Advanced Degree Professionals
- Labor Certification Applications
- National Interest Waivers
- Exchange Visitors
- International Business Executives and Managers and Transferees
- H-1B Professionals
- J-1 Exchange Visitors, including Medical Professionals
- NAFTA/TN North American Free Trade Agreement cases
Deportation and Removal Defense, and Immigration Appeals
- Denial of Applications
- Deportation or Removal Proceedings
- Petitions for Review and Declaratory Relief to U.S. Federal Circuit Courts
- Motions to Reconsider and Reopen
- Hearings before the Immigration Judge
- Stays of Deportation and Cancellation of Removal
- Appeals of Decisions
If you need an immigration lawyer in Hawaii, contact Herrán Law Firm. We will fight to protect your legal rights if entangled in the Immigration Justice System. We represent clients from all over the world involved in immigration proceedings in Hawaii.